As a member of BOOST, I have an ethical responsibility to ensure that the group does the best
work possible in pursuit of its goals. I support the purpose and the mission of the group and
pledge my commitment to assist in carrying out its work.
As an investor in BOOST, I understand my duties to include:
1. A two year minimum commitment to the program
2. To attend quarterly meetings to review grant request OR respond via email
3. Invest a minimum of $100 twice a year to the program
4. To vote on grant request and the amounts given to grant recipients
I understand that I receive one vote regardless of the amount I have invested into the program.
Should I fail to fulfill the above commitments or can no longer fulfill the commitments to the
group I will, in writing, remove myself as a member of BOOST.
As a member of BOOST, I understand that Main Street Gray will be responsible for:
1. Keeping me updated on grant request quarterly
2. Disbursing the grants accordingly
3. Providing an accurate budget of BOOST funds
Print Name-Boost Member Signature- Boost Member
Print Name- Main Street Director Signature-Main Street Director