Main Street Gray
For Detailed Application Guidelines Click
• Deadline to turn in application, images of booth/products, and registration fees is
April 12th 2017
(for all vendors). If your application is received and/or postmarked by
you may deduct $10 for the
Early Bird Special from your registration fees.
A SASE (self-addressed stamped envelope) must be included for your confirmation if you do not have an email.
Each lot is 12FT x 12FT.
Food vendors are $90.00 per lot
Exhibitor Booths are $75.00 per lot
Non-Profit Organizations are $35.00 per lot
(NOT able to participate in Early Bird)
• Request for same booth location(s) must accompany the application form, images & fees, and must be in our office by
April 12th, 2017.
*We cannot guarantee exact spot but will do the best we can.
• The Festival Committee reserves the right to reject any exhibitor whose work does not meet requirements or is not fully produced by the craftsman/vendor. No flea market items are accepted. The Committee accepts applicants based upon the best interest of the festival.
Vendors who market rides must submit a copy of their current liability insurance coverage. T
his must accompany your application.
• Food vendors are to provide a menu with pricing to accompany your application. Menus will be reviewed and you will be notified if duplication's are an issue. Once accepted you will be instructed where to proceed for necessary food permits.
• Application fees are non-refundable due to inclement weather.
*If paying by check all checks should be made out to
MAIN STREET GRAY
Previous DLF Vendor
Liability Insurance if Applicable
Max file size: 20MB
Vendors who market food, rides, or face painting must submit a copy of their current liability insurance coverage. This must accompany your application.
Number of 12'x12' Spaces
(1) 12'x12' Space
(2) 12'x12' Space
(3) 12'x12' Space
(4) 12'x12' Space
Each 12' x 12' spot is $75.00 for exhibitors, $95.00 for Food Booths, and $35.00 for Non-Profit. If your application is received prior to April 15th you will receive $10 off. (Does not apply to non-profit.)
Electrical Outlets (minimum #)
0 Electrical Outlets
1 Electrical Outlets
2 Electrical Outlets
3 Electrical Outlets
Electrical Outlets are very limited and are $20 per outlet.
Vendor Type Choose ONE
Food and Beverage
Arts & Crafts (homemade)
Activites (Inflatables, Shows)
Home Decor and Gifts
Description of Items to be Sold
Upload File (Menu, Pictures)
Max file size: 20MB
Include images of booth & products.
Photos must be included to be considered.
MY SIGNATURE ON THIS APPLICATION CONFIRMS THAT I UNDERSTAND THE RULES & REGULATIONS (ATTACHED) & I AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE REGULATIONS. I ALSO AGREE TO INDEMNIFY & HOLD MAIN STREET GRAY, THE CITY OF GRAY, JONES COUNTY BOARD OF EDUCATION, JONES COUNTY COMMISSIONERS & THE FESTIVAL COMMITTEE, HARMLESS FROM ANY ACTIONS OR DAMAGES. I FURTHER STATE THAT I WILL PROVIDE THE SERVICES & SELL ONLY THE ITEMS CONTAINED ON THIS APPLICATION ONCE NOTIFIED OF SELECTION, & WILL FURTHER PROVIDE THE NECESSARY SUPPORT PERSONS FOR SET-UP, TEAR-DOWN, & CLEAN UP.
I WILL BE OPEN WHEN THE DAYLILY FESTIVAL BEGINS & WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL THE DESIGNATED CLOSING TIME FOR THE DURATION OF THE DAYLILY FESTIVAL. ANY EXCEPTIONS TO VENDOR OPERATING HOURS MUST BE APPROVED IN ADVANCE BY THE FESTIVAL COMMITTEE
ANY UNFORESEEN EMERGENCY SITUATION WILL BE REVIEWED BY THE FESTIVAL COMMITTEE FOR CONSIDERATION OF MY RETURN FOR THE NEXT EVENT. I AGREE TO ADHERE TO ALL FESTIVAL FOOD/EXHIBITOR VENDOR TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE FESTIVAL COMMITTEE. FAILURE TO ADHERE TO ALL GUIDELINES WILL FORFEIT MY SPACE WITHOUT REFUND. I AGREE THIS SIGNED FORM IS ACCURATE AND THAT ONCE APPROVED MY PAYMENT WILL BE MADE WITHIN 48 HOURS OR NOTIFY MSG THAT A CHECK HAS BEEN MAILED.
will be made available for purchase after you have been approved.